Who we are
We are a new paranormal research group but we are not new to investigations. Most investigators have 7+ years of experience. That experience varies by devices used and life experiences. No member receives a salary from doing this. It is all voluntary and done out of need to find an explanation to paranormal phenomena.
What we do:
- Conduct an investigation using scientific methods
- Collect information from the client.
- Research the property.
- Collect information from various devices such as EMF meters, digital voice recorders, spirit boxes, photo and video recorders, etc.
- Collect corroborating evidence such as personal experiences, work with lights, dowsing rods, etc.
- Provide cleansings by using accepted smudging techniques of the paranormal field.
- Where appropriate, assist a spirit in crossing over.
- If something is found that is beyond our abilities, we will refer you to a specialist in that area.
What we don’t do:
- Psychic mediums are not used as a primary source of evidence We do attempt to validate the members that our on our team. They can be used to corroborate findings by other means.
- We will not conduct exorcisms, seances or any occult rituals.
- We do not believe in using a Ouija board.